WHERE & WHEN

FIGHTS CANCELED- FRIDAY April 30th FIGHT SEASON OVER!

1/19/10

Daniel Mizell - Team Wolfpack


Justin Sutton, Daniel Mizell, Andy Wade - Team Wolfpack


Daniel Mizell 22 yrs. Old 138 lbs. 2-0-1


Q: How long have you been fighting MMA?
Mizell: This is my third SFL octagon fight. I’ve only been in MMA training for two weeks.

Q: Is there someone in the UFC that you admire or aspire to be like?
Mizell: Silva

Q: When you are not fighting MMA what are you doing?
Mizell: Navy reserve, bake cookies, work for a moving company, and UPS.

Q: What is your favorite music?
Mizell: R & B

Q: Where are you originally from and is there anyplace you would like to travel but haven’t?
Mizell: I’m from Dothan, and a place I would like to travel is Japan.

Q: Do you have a hidden talent?
Mizell: Basketball

Q: What makes you angry?
Mizell: Disrespect

Q: What’s your favorite movie?
Mizell: I don’t have time to see many movies but the last movie I liked was Seven Pounds.

Q: Tell me something about you that not everyone knows?
Mizell: I’m a father. Divorced.

Q: What was the last promise you made your mother?
Mizell: That I will marry a nice girl that will be good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment