WHERE & WHEN

FIGHTS CANCELED- FRIDAY April 30th FIGHT SEASON OVER!

1/17/10

Tarvis Canty- Team Wolfpack

tc 1 15 2010.egg  on Aviarytc 1 15 2010.egg on Aviary.

Winner of the first fight of the Southeastern Fight League’s Hooters Friday Night Fights January 15, 2010 was Tarvis Canty. Canty is 19 yrs. Old and has had 4 years of boxing and kickboxing training. At 138 lbs. and his calm demeanor reflect nothing about the threat he is in the octagon. He is 5 –0 – 1 draw.

Q: What do you like about fighting MMA?
Canty: It’s fun.

Q: What do you hate about fighting MMA?
Canty: There isn’t anything I hate about it.


Q: Are you superstitious?
Canty: Nope


Q: How many days do you train?
Canty: I train seven days a week.


Q: What qualities do you strive for being a MMA fighter, or which fighter do you look up to?
Canty: I look up to the other fighters in the Wolfpack.


Q: What kind of music do you like?
Canty: Rap music


Q: Do you want to travel or where would you like to travel?
Canty: One day I would like to go to Hawaii


Q: Does anything make you mad?
Canty: Nope


Q: What other sports do you like?
Canty: I like watching football. My favorite teams are the Florida Gators and Alabama.


Q: What was the last promise you made to your mother?
Canty: That I would stay in school and out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment